Tuesday, June 5, 2007

dfhsfhdfhkjhfkj:


shriparna --

[adjective]:

Banshee-like



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

wahaha they are RIGHTER THAN THE RIGHTEST



You mostly resemble Axle Rose





You always want to be the center of attention, and if things don’t go your way, then you just walk away from the situation. You are very talented, but sometimes you let it get to your head.




Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
MAN !! THEY KNOW ME AND THEY MAKE ME HAPPAY!
:D






QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

awww *sob sob*







Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
XD


You have a sexual hidden talent


You have a sexual hidden talent. You might not look it but you are a dynamo in bed. Most of your lovers think that it is from years of practice, but really, you were just born with it.



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

o_____________________O
i just wanted to know what my hidden talent was.

im so sure they LIE.


2 comments:

Lucid Darkness said...

I liked your epithets. I'll see if I can get one myself. ^_^

And your hidden talent.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Excuse me, sorry. I couldn't help it. Your comment at the end tickled me ... really!

Dhruva said...

(I took the test out of morbid curiosity. The results were identical.Bizarre.)