Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Prayer before Death(?)

today, with seven new clouds
in the sky of a wednesday,
i look first at the mirror
and then i look your way

i see the skies are stagnant
underneath the heavy weight
of empty grief accumulating
on the wrong side of wind breaks

today, with drooping treetops
today with still no rain,
like everyday- a promise
i must compulsively break

so with my geography book dying
psycho lying in my wait,
i pray - DO ME A FAVOUR GOD
AND HELP ME CONCENTRATE.

-
yes we ALL need somone to blame. agnosticity be damned.
do you see what this does to me? it makes me RHYME. that's something i havnt done in a year and a half.
or something.
BLAH.IN CASE I HAVNT MENTIONED IT, IM BLOODY DOOMED AND AM DOING ABSOLUTELY *NOTHING* TO BETTER THE SITUATION.

(still listening to badonkadonkey. \bornruffians/ INDIE FOREVAR!)

1 comment:

LD said...

This is actually hilarious. I mean, yeah! And the poem is flowy instead of your usual abrupt style! :D

Good one! Exams always stimulate the best creative stuff...

~ LD
{because I am too lazy to log in}