Monday, November 26, 2007

17+ and more?

fuckmanthingsarehappeningsofastandijdsklfjklicajshkfjhfuckmanjdfafiwantedsobadkahfkahfkjandsdfkandkdskjahfjwhatthefuck?
I WANT AND I GET AND I RUN AWAY AND I STAY PASSIVE AND LET IT ALL PASS ME BY? I WANT SOME PERMANENCE GODDAMMIT.
YOU UNDERSTAND HYSTERIA?
fuck
xDDDDD
but WHY cant i stop grinning?
oh no this is not good this is either effing awesome or the hugest disaster ever and its not fair how some people can be so good with words that it creates a fucking vacuum insideyourribcagecausethetinylumptrappedinsideitslightlytothelefthassuddenly
leftitsplaceandjumpeduptothethroattochokeyou.

5 comments:

Lucid Darkness said...

Ass.

You know what to do. Passivity will help only if you like torturing yourself. It's not recommended for everyone.

And I want my sandwich. PRONTO. xD

Sayan said...

*growls*

There's a storm coming,and you should jump into it.
And twist,and sing,and live.

Tell me something,does the old doll with the glassy stare ever change her frock?

Saturnalia's Offspring said...

shtoopeedshippy

Happy Birthday.

wahahaha you're older than me, woohoo!

Anonymous said...

the tiny lump trapped inside the rib cage,lightly to the left suddenly left its place and jumped up to the throat to choke you.

i think that happens to everyone once in a while

Anonymous said...

*ahem*
am i the only person here who knows it? XD