Tuesday, July 31, 2007

wahahaHA.



hahahahhaha the thing in the middle was drawed.by me.inside netaji indoor stadium and in the bus partly. they took us to watch the commonwealth volleyball tournament southafrica vs nigeria [iguess] match from school, but all we got to watch was nigerian players warm up.o___O
thats because the match was supposed to start at around 3 pm and that would mean us having to stay back after school hours WHICH our princi wouldnt allow so we went there ,watched those people clean the place and shit [and me robbed tiffin from whoever possible as usual] and came back JUST when teh match was about to begin.cool,no?
:P

me edited that bit of shit
me did me did
XD


3 comments:

Prince K. said...

Thisa good.

Thisa very good.

"Weird" be attributed here. Please.

Lucid Darkness said...

Great! Cool-ness!

Yousa drawsa so well-sa!!!11111

And I loved the side-cracks.

[Waaahahahahaha! Laughs at own joke]

And you POSTED! Wheeeeeness! XD

Lucifer said...

Wandarful.
Jast wandarful.