Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Dark Knight

so i finally watched it so people can now talk about it within 20 feet of me [which i wasnt allowing hitherto]. but this post is not about how crazy awesome i thought it was, no gushing about no one, all that has been done over by everyone and im not good at such posts anyway. what i wanna fucking tell you is outrageously silly, and 100% true. the FIRST thought that crossed my mind while walking away from the seat i was fixed to for the entire time the lights were out, was this:
FUCK I WANT A BOMB BLAST HERE RIGHT NOW DYING IN A BOMB BLAST IS SO WHAT I WANT.

...
i amaze myself and this is not an attempt to make you laugh. its just so i remember.

4 comments:

Lucid Darkness said...

Where did you go watch it? My parents and brother went this morning to see it. Finally, I'd say. :)

And you dolt, you can't die in a bomb blast now! We're supposed to get married in Antarctica, remember?

PS: Yes, these are things which need to be pinned so that you remember you thought them. :P

PPS: I can breathe again, yay!

weevil girl said...

btw emphasis on bomb blast, not on dying :P

fame highland park close only no tai.

haha lucky you. allergies dont let me rest still, though :/ did cough syrups do the trick? :P

Lucid Darkness said...

Aha!
Caught you in your moment of incipient terrorism! xP

And nao. I'd just taken medicines to bring down my temperature. Nathing elshe. :D

This time I recovered on my own without the help of antibiotics which I was being prescribed every two months. :P Whoopie! And anyway, it was viral, so antibiotics wouldn't really have helped anyway.
You should take Allegra. It's an anti-allergic med.

Prince K. said...

..wow...

Ship. Remove my number from your cellphone so that I can give you prank calls/bomb threats.